Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sticky Buns

Normally, I don't like the short-cut cooking thing, but these are just so yummy I decided to use them as my first post. This recipe came to me from a former co-worker of mine, Debbie. They're extremely easy, and yummy for breakfast in the morning. Nice and butterscotchy, with nuts, and just the right amount of gooey-ness, as in not soggy. I think I'll just type it out in order of creating them, rather than listing ingredients.

Sticky Buns

-Put 1 cup of nuts (walnuts or pecans) on bottom of sprayed/buttered pan (I have used a bundt pan).
-Put 12 still frozen Rhodes dinner rolls in a single layer in the pan. Don't defrost rolls.
-Sprinkle 3/4 cup packed brown sugar over top of rolls.
-Pour 1 package of butterscotch pudding (not instant) over the top of rolls (use dry powder, don't make the pudding).
-Melt 1 stick of butter, and pour over top of rolls.
-Let sit in cold oven overnight.
-In the morning, bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees; simply turn on oven and let them bake. After 30 minutes, take out of oven, let sit for a minute, then invert onto a plate. And enjoy!

1 comment:

Adair said...

Nice recipe. My mom makes these and they are fabulous!!!